The Customer Support Executive(CSE) will report to Team Leader / Group Leader.
Customer Support Executives are the face of the organization. The better way they will provide support to our end user, the better retention of clients will be there. Which is why it’s a valuable position in the organization. Customers can face technical difficulties as well as understanding problem with the software, a CSE is who becomes the god to them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment he or she should be a team player
- A minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of SAAS, Digital Marketing, and AI
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Qualifications and Skills
- B. Tech, BCA, MCA
- 3 Years of experience(minimum)
- Good communication skills
- Good in Speaking, Listening, Writing in English